Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome


Crit and Miss is blog dedicated to tabletop gaming. I will be providing reviews, news and discussions on various types of games including board games, card games, miniatures, and role-playing games.


While there are many other gaming blogs out on 'the webs', my focus will be from the point of view as a husband, parent and friend of gamers. As such I will focus more on using games to develop friendships and build relationships. With more and more people getting caught up in online social media, I want to do my part to make sure face to face time doesn't become passe.


If anyone would like to submit reviews of games to be posted on the site, feel free to contact me as I would like to have as many contributors as I can.


For more on my background, visit the About page for some more personal insight.